[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

RE: [IP] Insurance or help in Washington State?

I would check with any of the dental schools.  I know that they have to have
those people practice on others and they usually have a clinic of sorts and
don't charge or very minimum like $5-$10.

Also, check with the local Human Resource Administration.  There are always
places around that have clinics on a sliding scale and if you don't have an
income, they won't charge like the health department or where we are we have
two different places to help those who have no insurance and no money to pay
for health care.

Good luck
Kathy B.
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml