Re: [IP] blisters from tape

> Do you have to get a gorilla to sneeze on your tummy??  lol
> What in the world is gorilla snot??
> Julie
Mastisol or Tincture of Benzoine. Both are good adhesives. The latter
is used by athletes to hold tape on sweaty ankles and legs. It's
available as a liquid and in some sports shops in a spray can under a
variety of brand names. I suspect that a number of the colostomy
adhesives fall into the same category. I've not tried it, but the
Cavalion(sp?) Cream is supposed to be good as well.