[IP] Re: "Fitting in" in school

Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 22:48:24 -0400
From: "Kathy Bruckmeyer" <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] Re: "Fitting in" in school

I find it very hard to believe that your daughter's school has people in it
like that who treat her badly.

I can understand younger children tend to be mean and make fun of others at
times but adults???

I work around lots of kids and the first thing I ask is whether or not they
are allergic to any specific foods and do they have any medical problems
that I should be aware of.  Once I know what I'm dealing with, it's much
easier to handle but I think I would have went directly to the principal and
to the school board and made complaints about those teachers.

It doesn't matter if you have 10 kids in your class or 30, those children
are still your responsibility and under your care from the time they get to
your classroom till the time they leave!!!  Boy oh boy!!!
Kathy B.