[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #265

My Disetronic battery experience is very variable: typically two months, but
occasionally there seems to be a bad batch, and I get one that fails in a day or
so (once the same day!).  I call up and complain, and they send out a new set.

** Reply to message from email @ redacted (insulin-pumpers-digest) on
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 07:48:38 -0700