Re: [IP] testing in public

Kathy,
I tested and shot standing up in a Tyko subway in Nippon(I had a letter just in case) I wasn't arrested and everyone was nice. I didn'y make a big deal out of it. Next week I will follow your example in Fla. You are a good example as how to do it-Thanks for being there.
eddie

"Kathy Bruckmeyer" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] testing in public