[IP] Re: Re: [IP] Animas pump - tension clip

While I don't have the Animas pump I seem to recall that a former poster on this site had a daughter with this pump and they found that small cell phone cases fit it perfectly and they came in a wide range of colors/styles which her daughter loved. I believe they said they found them at Target.

Just my 3 cents worth (inflation ya know)

Linda & Dax