Re: [IP] Animas pump - tension clip

   Yes, the case does have a fold-over flap like the case which works with the
screw-in clip with one of the top corners notched out to accommodate the tubing.  The
tubing comes out the top when the clip is attached to the waistband.  To my way of
thinking this is as it should be.  They needed to produce a case which would work for
as many situations as possible. If the tubing came out of the bottom it could get
crimped if one chooses to were the pump clipped to the inside of a pocket as I often

   I do find that with this case, because pump is held tighter to the body, the hard
tip of the tubing can sometimes make bending from the waist  uncomfortable.  This is
why I held onto the screw clip+case so that I can rotate the tubing to the bottom
position when I have a need.  Over all the Leather Pump Case with Clip ID #:
100-005-00 listed at <http://estore.animas.com> is my preferred case however, as I
mentioned in my initial post, I have collected an assortment of "holders" so that I
can wear the pump comfortably in just about any situation.

   - Ann

Ann Gervasio        mailto:email @ redacted
Herndon,  VA        http://www.KnitsByAnn.com