Re: [IP] site and Novolog

Marissa,

  Joshua is now 10 but started pumping at 8.  He is VERY lean.  We started
out with the Dis Tenders/Comforts/Sils  type set and HATED them for much the
same reasons you have mentioned.  We switched to the MM Soft Sets and now use
the MM Quick SEts.  They do have the insertion device, a VERY small needle,
go in at the 90 degree have no tail and no extra tape is needed.  We couldn't
use the Dis Ultraflex sets because they came in too long of a cannula
(smallest is 8mm.)  WE use 6mm with MM.  If course as with everything
concerning D. it is a YMMV thing!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua