Re: [IP] Re: "Fitting in" in school

  When Josh was dxd almost 5 years ago one of the things that the RNs on the
ward gave me was some animated sheets.  One showed ALL the possible symptoms
of highs and the other was Hypos.  What I did was go through and highlight in
yellow all the ones that Josh usually experiences for these situations and
the teachers as well as the office all had a copy of each sheet.  I have
tried to keep them updated as we all know these kids symptoms can change as
they grow.  If you can find some of these that would really help.  Or you can
just type up some of your own.  I will try and find mine here in my files
......LOL....... so if you would like a copy of them I can scan them and send
them to you as an attachment.  If you are interested write to me off list and
I will be glad to get them to you.

mom to Joshua