Re: [IP] Tape Not Sticking/Mastisol Liquid Adhesive

Sylvia, Thanks for the info on the mastisol - could I get the phone # or
address of the pharmaceutical supply place in Tacoma. Thanks for your
help. Wendy >From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IP] Tape Not Sticking/Mastisol
Liquid Adhesive >Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 00:35:47 EDT > >Mastisol is an
OTC so no prescription is needed. The pharmacist can look it >up in his
medical supply book. He can find it under adhesives. and or >colostomy
supplies. This was initial used for medical adhesion for various
>devices. It is very popular now for pumping. I posted the Ferndale Labs
>info who makes the Mastisol. ou can call them for more info and
purchase. It >was someone at our insurance office who actually put me in
touch with a close >pharmaceutical supply house in Tacoma, WA that
carries it and would send it >to me next day delivery. The gal at the
ins. office knew Josh was diabetic >so there was no question of coverage
by the ins company. If you want your >ins to cover it then it will
require the prescription, but if you are going >to purchase then you can
also just put in for reimbursement. Check with your >ins company. I am
only speaking about Tricare. > >Sylvia >mom to Joshua