Re: Re: [IP] Type I denied life insurance at age 31!

Jan & Elvis,

Are either one of you in the insurance industry? You really seem to know what you're talking about. I've worked with New York Life Insurance for 10 years, and the underwriting is very strict. The company is not going to take many chances, and like you said, diabetics do have shorter life spans, and are at more risk. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail!!