Re: [IP] Re: "Fitting in" in school

> > Beverly,
> > I find it very hard to believe that your
> daughter's school has people in it
> > like that who treat her badly.

.....I have a friend whose son (15)had a low at school
and shoved another student.  They suspended him.  Her
question to me is there an informational type movie or
literature to explain what someone feels like when
they are low that she could educate the school with?
I know it is an individual thing but the school said
they understand it would be like someone grieving and
that her son needs to control his emotions, period.
well we all know that's one of the first things to go.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.meg

Do You Yahoo!?