[IP] travel & supplies

Kim wrote that he has travel experience in France and Spain. I will also be
traveling this year and was able to find out from the Lilly company what
insulin will be available in those countries, humalog is available in a
vial in France but not in Spain. The supplies for the new paradigm pump
will not be available in Europe this fall but other pump supplies may be.
It seems all of this information can be found out from the suppliers. Maybe
"Diabetes Forecast" could do an article about this? I also would like to
hear from people as to how they carry their insulin when traveling for
several months and not always having access to a refridgerator. Also, I
would like to accompany a friend for a week on the route of Santiago and am
perplexed about how to carry my supplies, if I am on the road all day, I
need to bring everything with me. Thanks for any information, Kay