[IP] Disetronic batteries

I rebuilt my Disetronic battery pack myself using Energizer 357 batteries,
following the instructions found on the IP-website. I did this on March
7th. I'm still using the same battery pack, and it's 6 weeks later. I NEVER
got this long out of the batteries provided by Disetronic!  IMO it's the
Renata batteries that Disetronic uses in their battery packs.  I realize
that these are European made batteries and Disetronic being a European
company wants to use European batteries, but this same brand of battery
also had an early failure (just a few months) in my Ultra Meters.  Now I'm
waiting to see how long the Energizers last in my pump.

6 weeks and counting...