Re: [IP] Re: "Fitting in" in school

In a message dated 4/18/02 9:46:03 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Beverly,
> I find it very hard to believe that your daughter's school has people in it
> like that who treat her badly.

Well, believe it.......the teachers at her former school are leaving rapidly
and the principal was removed......it is hard for caring people to understand
this type of treatment it is still hard for me....I am very
frustrated.....but I keep plugging on......her new school has been, for the
most part, terrific......