[IP] testing in public

Just wanted to let you know that I just came back from a mini vacation at
Disney, had my glucometer with me at all times and when it was time to test,
I just sat somewhere and tested.  It didn't matter if it was at a table
w/chairs, on a bench, at a show, whatever but when I needed to test, I just
did it and you know, when you just do it and don't make a big production out
of it, no one even notices!!!

I didn't get any comments or weird looks from anyone and no one got up and
walked away either.

Kathy B.