re:[IP] Advice on infusion sets

At 10:38 AM 4/18/2002 Linda Bork wrote:
 >From: Pat Tennies <email @ redacted>
 >I would like some opinions on the best infusion sets.
 >I currently use "Comfort" from Animas which are
 >identical to the Silouette.

The "best" infusion sets are going to be a highly personal thing and there
are no correct answers. I personally think that it would be a good idea to
call the suppliers of the different sets (such as Minimed) and ask for some
samples. That way you can see what they look like and get a chance to try
them. I've recently done that and have just switched from the Silhouettes
to the QuickSets.