Re: [IP] Diabetes technology

How about this? A glucometer that IS a compact flash or secure digital card
that can be inserted into the palm or ce pda. Then the pda does the display
and data storage, and we don't have to cary two devices! A compact flash
card seems like it would be big enough to have a slot for a test strip.
Maybe the minaturization isn't there yet, but we geeks can dream...

Type 1 7 years, Start pumping May 20th!