Re: [IP] "Hiding" showing pump - human factors stuff

ICE BREAKER-"have you ever felt a pancr..?", do you want to feel my pancr.." "One reason I don't brown nose more is because I am a diebetic"
I am realy a lot of fun at parties, don't know, just invite me youwillsee, just pay for the transportation.