[IP] Re: Fast take

The fast take for me was so convenient it fell out of my purse and I didn't
know it was missing!  No name on it?  So if someone found it??  It was
convenient but something that would have all you need in one gadget, I was
talking more about. The accessory hooks and things for PDA's and cell
phones, they are light and thin, you don't even notice them in your pocket!

I agree with the falling out stuff!  a lancet device could be built into a
machine seems like!  They do have the cartridges now that include testing
strips!  Maybe the difference is that fact that BS readers need to be more
mechanical than technological???  Seems a cell phone can do a lot more, with
less space and weight!

I like the ring idea!  Sometimes my husband can tell my BS level by the way
I talk!  You might have something with the mood thing!  Smiles Felicia