[IP] re: convenient glucose monitors

No Starbucks near you?!?!?!  Well I think you need to
move or open your own!  Most of the time I just get
the regular drip.  When I do get the fancier coffee
drinks I just count the carbs and bolus.  Does
Starbucks have sugar-free syrups?  I never thought to
ask them.

Mystie & Slinky #2 =)

Good Morning Mystie - first I'm jealous - there
is no starbucks handy to my drive to work - and
the only two independent coffee shops don't stock
sugar free syrups for my lattes so I refuse to
patronize them.

Do You Yahoo!?