Re: [IP] Advice on infusion sets

I use the SofSet with the quick release because I swim.
I'd like it if the tail wasn't so long, because it is so noticeable ( in a public shower)
That's the only one I've ever used. I found I could not insert the bent needle ones. It was too
painful. The SofSet was also difficult for me to insert until I got the SofSerter. ...best
little invention ever.

The only time I've really had difficulty with the tape sticking was when I was doing things like
digging in a garden, on a very hot humid day. Now I use the IV prep and occasionally the corners
don't stay down but other than that it seems fine.