re:[IP] Advice on infusion sets

From: Pat Tennies <email @ redacted>
I would like some opinions on the best infusion sets.
I currently use "Comfort" from Animas which are
identical to the Silouette.  I am thinking of trying
the Mini Med Sof-Sets.  This will be my first order
since getting my pump.

I'm just wondering what experienced pumpers like.  I
think I might like the little "tail" on the Sof-Sets
for easy disconnecting - do they stay in place well -
especially with summer coming on and I live in HOT

Any advice would be appreciated.

My response:
Call the companies and ask for samples.  There are people on this list who use each one, for
different reasons.  You will have to decide for yourself which one is best for you.

Do You Yahoo!?