[IP] Ketone Question

Hello all,
I have something going on that has never happened to me before.  On Monday
of his week I had a high BS of 324 upon arising with moderate ketones.  I
think it was a combination of a bad site and not feeling great.  I haven't
had a BS that high in a year.  I corrected and things evened out throughout
the day.  I haven't had a BS over 140 in the past 24 hours but still have a
trace of ketones. Have had ketones (very slight) all week.  Does anyone have
any insight as to why this might be happening?
Thanks for any help,
Dawn Foss Emerick
Type 1 44 years, MM 508 5/23/00