Re: [IP] Re: Glucometers ideas!

One thing I don't like about meters, is all the little parts that fly out of the
case when I open it. I *hate* the shape of the Fast Take. It's like a little
blob. I want something that sits flat on a table or something and has a shape
that fits into a console type book. I usually velcro everything to the case.