Re: [IP] New Animas Pump

At 03:33 AM 4/18/2002 Denise G wrote:
 >Does anyone know what kind of case it comes with if any  or do I have to
 >purchase a case separately and at my own expense.?   I know that if I want a
 >colored cover I have to purchase that at my own expense.

I just replaced my old MM 507 with an Animas last month. It comes with a
leather case and a clip. Also, when you send in the warrantee card, they
will give you a colored cover of your choice for free.

 >Also I am finding myself really stressed out at retiring my original pump.

Animas will send out a trainer if you can't get to your own CDE in a
reasonable time. They also send a video tape showing the basics and their
documentation is reasonably clear. It does take a little bit of time to get
used to the differences, but it's not hard. Call Animas, let them know when
you expect your new pump to arrive, and ask them about getting trained on it.