Re: [IP] Advice on infusion sets

--- Pat Tennies <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I would like some opinions on the best infusion
> sets.
> Pat, I use the quicksets and they are nice and easy.
I used the soft set for almost 2 years and had
problems with the tabs irritating my skin. There is a
lot more taping with the softsets also. The disconnect
are either one is no big deal. I also started using my
upper backside(with great success now that I have
adapted to it being there and quick ripping them off
with my pants). I think it would be a little tricky
doing the taping required on the softsets reaching
around back. Try the quicksets.YMMV lol meg

Do You Yahoo!?