Re: [IP] re: convenient glucose monitors

"My idea would be to have a "gluco-ring" instead of a watch and it would glow all different colors depending on the glucose
levels.  Okay, go ahead everyone, I am prepared to take all comments on my multi-colored gluco-ring idea.

Mystie (who had way to much Starbucks coffee today) &
Slinky #2 =)"

Good Morning Mystie - first I'm jealous - there is no starbucks handy to my drive to work - and the only two independent coffee shops don't stock sugar free syrups for my lattes so I refuse to patronize them.

Now as to your glow rings - I love the idea - and you would be already dressed for a "String Cheese Incident" concert. I see great possibilities for this.

Linda & Dax