[IP] falling thigh thing

Barbara B. wrote:

I hope you checked back with the place you ordered it, but if you didn't know
they were supposed to be there, how would you know to complain? Were there no
directions or pictures with the item? The samples I use for teaching include
a picture.  I teach a class, to sales people, about pump accessories
available and also discuss a few options that came from my former pump
patients, and from the numerous list members of IP.

Thanks, group!

Barbara:  I WANT to take your class (even though I am not a sales person)!  I
am sure there are things out there we could all use if we just knew more
tricks of the trade!