[IP] site and Novolog

Someone yesterday wrote that the change to Novolog helped as did the change to
Ultraflex. I just wanted to add that those changes helped Kevin alot too. We
rarely have a # out of range anymore! Ultraflex have made site changes less of
a chore for him too. He never feels it go in and doesnt have that hesitation
of "preparing himself" before the big stick. Hope the A1C agrees, but from OUR
perspective, it is a 100% better!

I wish we could pump his Adderall (ADHD meds) as well! ha ha

Mom to Kevin, 14, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99