[IP] Re: Glucometers ideas!

I agree, with you regarding the glucometers, I have collected several so I
will have them to test wherever I am at the time?  One by the computer, one
by my bed, one in the car and one in my purse.  Yet, I am still asking "have
you seen my BS tester?"  My husband wants me to get a bungee cord and attach
it to me!  Cell phones, and PDA's are made very convenient and small???
Maybe they need to collaborate?  Would it become cost prohibited?  Seems
like there are enough people who need them?  Let me know if there is someone
to write to and add our 2 cents!