Re: [IP] Advice on infusion sets

I use the Quick Set from mimined.  I like it because
you can disconnet from it in very quickly for showering,
etc.  The anticeptic wipe I use has a sticky substance
to it so the actualy set sticks very well to your body.  You do not
have to use additional tape of covereing

C. Roberts
(\o/)
 /_\

>>> email @ redacted 04/17/02 10:15PM >>>
I would like some opinions on the best infusion sets.
I currently use "Comfort" from Animas which are
identical to the Silouette.  I am thinking of trying
the Mini Med Sof-Sets.  This will be my first order
since getting my pump.

I'm just wondering what experienced pumpers like.  I
think I might like the little "tail" on the Sof-Sets
for easy disconnecting - do they stay in place well -
especially with summer coming on and I live in HOT
Texas.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Pat