[IP] FW: [IRB Discussion] Open Invitation to the Research Community fr om Dr. Greg Koski, Di rector, Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP )

Dear friends --

With more and more discussion about clinical trials regarding islet cell
transplant and closed loop sensor/pump systems, it's a good idea to keep a
close eye on the ethics surrounding research with human subjects.  Dr. Greg
Koski, Director of the Office for Human Research Protection (OHRP) has
published an open letter to the research community.  Click on the link below
to read it.  You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader (a free download at

> Dr. Greg Koski, Director, Office for Human Research
> Protections (OHRP) has
> sent an open invitation to the research community. You may access this
> letter at: http://ohrp.osophs.dhhs.gov/references/oltr.pdf

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR