[IP] Survey for Educational Purposes on Diabetes

Hello to all!  I'm a 3rd year college student writing a research paper
on diabetes and ACE inhibitors.  In order to gather data for my paper,
I'm required to gather survey results on my topic.  I'm looking for
volunteers who would be willing to participate in the survey.  The
survey is a list of 12 short-answer questions with additional space to
include extra comments on diabetes and ACE inhibitors.  It does not
matter if you are familiar with ACE inhibitors.  I figured the survey
would take about 5-10 minutes to complete.  All responses will be kept
confidential and no names or e-mail addresses will be used in my report
(completely anonymous).

If you would be willing to participate in the survey, please e-mail me
back directly at email @ redacted by April 23, 2002.  To do this, click
"reply" to this message and in the "To" line, paste my e-mail address
in.  Please, DO NOT send replies back to the list.

After I have received your e-mail that you are willing to participate, I
will e-mail the survey directly to you.  You can then complete it and
e-mail it directly back to me.  You may refuse at any time to complete
the survey; it is completely voluntary.  The survey must be back to me
by April 25, 2002.

I wish to extend my thanks to Michael Robinton for allowing me to use
this list to "collect" volunteers.

Emily Wefelmeyer