[IP] Re H1cs

> My Doctor wants to do h1cs every 3 weeks or so .

Wow -- our endo (and all the endos at the Barbara Davis Center) only do A1cs
on a quarterly basis . . . Is there a special reason that your doc is running
this test so often?

Every time I have a doctor apt. wich has been allot since  on the pump(
2month) but also before because I was  running  600 allotttttttt  very brittle
. So he sees me every 3 weeks.  Plus its about 80 miles each time I go.  My
hubby justs thinks he is in love with me.lol   I think its my money or lack of
after his visits.haha    He makes me get one. I am just getting tired of it
and think that I will tell him lets wait untill my next apt. Hes only in there
for about 7 min and I think the DE knows alot more than the endos I have seen
do....IMO                  Carla