[IP] Advice on infusion sets

I would like some opinions on the best infusion sets.
I currently use "Comfort" from Animas which are
identical to the Silouette.  I am thinking of trying
the Mini Med Sof-Sets.  This will be my first order
since getting my pump.

I'm just wondering what experienced pumpers like.  I
think I might like the little "tail" on the Sof-Sets
for easy disconnecting - do they stay in place well -
especially with summer coming on and I live in HOT

Any advice would be appreciated.

Do You Yahoo!?