[IP] re: convenient glucose monitors

> Okay, go ahead everyone, I am prepared to
take all comments on my multi-colored gluco-ring idea.

Mystie (who had way to much Starbucks coffee today) & Slinky #2 =) >>>

Reminds me of the *Mood Rings* in the '60s (I think). Your *mood* determined
the color of the stone, as in feeling romantic it turned probably red,
turned off - blue, and colors in between. That way the one you were with
knew your state of mind. HA!  Maybe they could bring those back and program
them for BGs. YMMV (~_^)

When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who
perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that
individual is crazy.