Re: [IP] re: convenient glucose monitors

It could be  a meter that doesn't really look like a meter. It might have a
case or a specific look. It could look like a tube of lipstick. You
wouldn't even know it's a glucometer. Glucometers can be really small.

There are little pockets on strings too. If you've ever gone to trade
shows, some companies have a little pocket type thing that they give out to
people, you hang it on your neck. It has your badge in it, etc.

I know a guy who runs in marathons and he tapes his glucometer to his