Re: [IP] "Hiding" showing pump - human factors stuff

Yes, me too. I don't really try to hide my pump, but I think it should be
comfortable and convenient. It should be more like a part of my body, than
something foreign I wear on it. I've also had the experience that I look down
to see it hanging between my legs as I walk. 8-) Most of the holders I've
tried, I'm not happy with.

In a business environment, I don't go out of my way to let people know I'm
diabetic, it's not usually the subject at hand...  So I guess in that sense, I
usually try to be discrete about it. Mostly I just don't feel it's anyone's
business at work. However, if the subject comes up and some one asks me about
it, I'm happy to talk with them. I'm always meeting people who are interested
in knowing about it and I'm always very happy to show it to people.