Re: [IP] islet cell transplant

What do you mean by a very strict regimen?  Testing a lot, specific diet,
etc??  What is strict to some is normal routine for others.  Severe hypos or
hypers even with doing "what you're supposed to do"... I'm guessing they are
looking for the "non-existent" brittles?  If you have any more info about
this I would love to hear about it.  I am really eager for more info on this
subject... how do they go about picking people and what happens when you are
picked?  That sort of thing...