Re: [IP] re: convenient glucose monitors

In a message dated 4/17/2002 3:46:48 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> The first thing
>  that came to my mind was if I wore a meter & my
>  supplies around my neck I might as well have a t-shirt
>  and matching cap that said "diabetic geek" to go with
>  it.
Yeah, and instead of a pocket protector we could have a pocket size sharps
container to wear around too!   (Thanks for the giggle!)

 > Again, I don't mean to offend anyone!  I realize
>  that everyone has their own ideas and opinions on what
>  would make diabetes care easier.  My idea would be to
>  have a "gluco-ring" instead of a watch and it would
>  glow all different colors depending on the glucose
>  levels.  Okay, go ahead everyone, I am prepared to
>  take all comments on my multi-colored gluco-ring idea.

Hey, I'd definitely go for gluco-rings -- not a bad idea at all  . . . but
they'd have to test them to make sure they were accurate if worn as a toe
ring, too  (as I'm sure that would be the first thing my daughter would want
to try! LOL!)

Pumpmama to Katie