[IP] re: convenient glucose monitors

<<I'd like is a glucometer that has
a hole in it so you can put it on a chain around
your neck. >>

Please do not take any offense to my comment, I am not
meaning to put anyone down but when I read this I
almost fell out of my chair laughing!  The first thing
that came to my mind was if I wore a meter & my
supplies around my neck I might as well have a t-shirt
and matching cap that said "diabetic geek" to go with
it.  Again, I don't mean to offend anyone!  I realize
that everyone has their own ideas and opinions on what
would make diabetes care easier.  My idea would be to
have a "gluco-ring" instead of a watch and it would
glow all different colors depending on the glucose
levels.  Okay, go ahead everyone, I am prepared to
take all comments on my multi-colored gluco-ring idea.

Mystie (who had way to much Starbucks coffee today) &
Slinky #2 =)

Do You Yahoo!?