Re: [IP] Traveling & Getting Supplies

    If your supplier will not drop ship to you internationally, have a
friend or family member get your supplies as often as needed and then mail
or fedex them to you at your next scheduled stop. I would check with the
consulates of the countries through which you will be travelling to see how
the packages must be marked. Some countries can get real hinky about medical
supplies from overseas. You might also want to check with our State Dept.
about this issue.
    Also, if you have an American Express card, contact them, as they are
often a good source for holding items in their various overseas offices for
you to pick up on your travels.
    Bon voyage ... don't forget to send back postcards :)