[IP] great book on menopause

Sorry this comment is so late, I've been re-designing our Funds for DIABETES
web site! :) www.fundsfordiabetes.org

I happened to catch OPRAH the other day and they were featuring this book,
they even mentioned how suger, carb, and insulin play a role ! They also
talked about Pri-Menpoause quite a bit, it's starting younger and younger

		The Wisdom of Menopause by Christiane Northrup M.D.[NL]Candid and
reassuring, this book elucidates the changes women should expect from ages
40 to 55, and shows how these changes can be wonderfully life-affirming.

Hope this helps!!

Connie Miller
Photography benefiting the Children With DIABETES Foundation.
If  9 out of 10 people that read this say NO, we still raise $300,000 this
year for CWDF.
If  9 out of 10 people that read this say YES, we raise 3 MILLION this year
to fund a porcine islet cell transplantation trial.
Are you with us? http://www.fundsfordiabetes.org