RE: [IP] glucowatch costs and insurance issues

I just spoke with the CYGNUS Texas Rep. NOT exactly the news I was hoping

Until it is FDA approved for children they will probably not be training
Pediatric Endocrinologist.

And, they have not yet settled on contracts with insurance companies,
meaning that IF you get a prescription it will not be covered.

It retails for $595 and the sensors are $69.00 for 16 sensors that need to
be replaced every 12 hours (one a night if you only use it at night time)

He is compiling a list of names and address we can write to at various
insurance, state and federal agencies to help expedite this process and get
the watch in our hands! Or on our kids wrists! :)

Working Diligently towards the cure,
Connie Miller
Photography benefiting the Children With DIABETES Foundation.