Re: [IP] Traveling & Getting Supplies

--- Brooke Means <email @ redacted> wrote:
Any suggestions on how to get pump supplies?  Technically I could get up
to 3 months in the U.S. before I leave, but that would be a lot to fit in
my pack  -- and then what to do for months 4-6?

WOW... I'm jealous!!!  Came I come with you?  Seriously... if you know
where you will be staying and have the mailing addresses... check with
your pump supplier to see if they can FedEx your supplies to you
internationally.  I read in her book that Nicole Johnson did this while
traveling and making appearances during her reign as Miss America.

Hope this helps,
Kathy

=====
Katherine Korol