Re: [IP] Re: H1c test Question

> Michael, is this the one you're referring to?
> The source for the following info came from this site:
> http://www.faqs.org/ (search for A1C)
> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/diabetes/faq/part2/preamble.html
> ****

No, these recommendations are based on the study I read.
Unfortunately finding a particular study is like searching for a
needle in a haystack. A search on hbA1c will probably turn it up but
a hundred or more others as well and all have to be looked at to find
the right one. :-(

It's there, just don't particularly want to do the research when I
know the information is valid.