[IP] Life insurance in Canada

Have any Canadian diabetics been able to get life insurance since their
diagnosis?  I have applied through my bank and about 5 other
instsitutions and as soon as they see Type 1 diabetic they simply say
"see ya later."  No specific health questions asked.  My husband and I
just bought our new home and are planning on having kids in the next year
or so, therefore life insurance is a good idea.  Any one fron Canada have
any advice? ( I suppose Americans could have advice for companies that
are international)

Thanks in advance

Sarah Arnal [IMAGE]