[IP] alternate infusion sites

Debbie asked:
where do I insert on my hips / thighs?
My answer:
I use the silhouette (same as the Tenders).  For my thighs, I basically use the area I used for
shots, the top of my leg when I am sitting down.  I try to avoid areas that would wind up in my
pocket (so keys and change and stuff don't rub the site).  I use extra tape to be sure I don't
pull the site out when I pull my pants up and down.
On my hips, it's anywhere I can reach.  I sit down, put my arn at my side, and reach just behind
me, pinch, and insert.
I believe there are some pictures (not of me) on the IP website.
Hope this helps,

Do You Yahoo!?