RE: [IP] Life Insurance Advice needed

I have a small policy from when I was 5...it's only 10K but I only pay $5 a month too...I have 2 large policies..150K and 100K that I have had since before dx.
My father had the foresight to get me 2 policies before my first visit to the endo. (I was 19 and was not thinking about life ins. at the time.)
I am now 35, and one co.(State Farm) just increased my policy by 50K for $48 a month "because of my 'good health'"...The other one has not changed and the premiums have not increased any more for me than for the general pop.  I think the govt. or someone must watch out for us and not allow people to increase premiums for people with chronic illness.  After you have the policy(in Ga. anyway) they cannot cancel unless you forfeit on the premiums.  (I have mine drafted through my check. acct. so I don't worry about it being "late").
Hope this helps.